Comline COATF3G is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid, especially developed for new (after 1997) and older (automatic) transmissions build by Ford and GM, as well as for many other brands.
· Suitable for power steering systems, some hydraulic systems and for rotary air compressors where an excellent low temperature fluidity is required
· Very high viscosity index
· Offers resistance against corrosion and foam building
· Good anti oxidation and anti-wear properties
· Extremely low pour point which allows easy gear shifting at cold starts
· Friction characteristics of Comline COATF3G comply to the most modern demands in a very
broad temperature range.